Jill Stein has a VERY GOOD chance of winning. Consider this: 43 million young people and older students are struggling under the burden of crushing student debt. Add to that their parents and partners who might be assisting them. Jill Stein is promising quantitative easing on student debt – the same quantitative easing that was granted to Wall Street in 2008, after they criminally crashed our economy in ADDITION to the taxpayer bailouts they received. The 43 million people who would probably choose Jill Stein represents a PLURALITY in a 3-way presidential race (4-way, if the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson is in the race).
And there's more than 43 million people who probably choose Jill Stein. Who are they? The Progressive American majority:
- At least 40% of Bernie supporters who voted for him in the primaries will likely vote for Jill Stein PLUS
- The majority of Independents, who represent 30% to 40% of voters and couldn't vote for Bernie in closed primaries, will likely vote for Jill Stein in the General Election PLUS
- Moderate Republicans who couldn't vote for Bernie in closed primaries PLUS
- The disenfranchised from voter suppression who wanted to vote for Bernie PLUS
- People who would vote for Trump solely to vote against Clinton PLUS
- People who would vote for Clinton solely to vote against Trump.
ALL of these voters are GREATER-THAN all those who vote for either Clinton or Trump.
As Dr. Jill Stein observes, nothing changes when we vote for “the lesser of the two evils.” It puts us on the path toward a greater evil. It's time to focus on what we truly want. And let's review what that is:
- A just economyan economy that works for all of us, and not just the 1%
- True Wall Street reform and safeguards to protect our economy and U.S. citizens
- Campaign finance reform
- No TPP – and a revision of U.S. trade policies
- Peace and human rights, and no more war!
- Climate change action NOW – and a green economy to support it
- Restore America's infrastructure and create millions of jobs to rebuild America.
- Freedom and Equality and Racial Justice
- Universal healthcare
- Free public college education
- Student debt relief
Get behind Jill Stein today. Let's make the change we want to see in the world!